Digital Marketing Internship – 1-2 days a week for university students – the heart of CBD
Join a small, professional, international Opal Minded team dedicated to excellence in high-end jewelry design, gemstone quality, sales and customer service.
Opal Minded is a family owned, high end Australian opal jewelery boutique located in the heart of The Rocks, with an opal mining branch in Queensland and a design studio in central Sydney. Opal Minded was born out of the family tradition of opal mining and its founder’s passion for the intangible finesse of objects of beauty, such as opals.
Opal Minded is highly regarded by its international clientele and the industry (see its Google and TripAdvisor reviews). Its corporate mission is to increase the happiness quotient in the world by exceeding its customers’ expectations and sharing with them the beauty of Australian gemstones in unique, bespoke and fine jewelry. Its business philosophy is customer-centric and teamwork.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, including digital social media advertising campaigns and online promotional strategies;
- Help design creative content that generates interest and understanding of what we do for social media platforms (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram and others);
- Bring marketing ideas likely to attract and engage our target audience, thus increasing our visibility;
- Be a personal assistant to the directors;
- Manage correspondence and other day-to-day operations as requested.
You should have:
- One or more active accounts on various social media platforms (include these details in your CV);
- Have obtained credits or distinctions in your university studies;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Willingness to learn, enthusiasm and a hard work attitude.
What we can offer:
- Work experience to gain a working knowledge of your theory;
- Strong resume with a fantastic online LinkedIn recommendation and written reference letter;
- Inside information on how marketing works for the luxury industry;
- In charge of a small project(s) to implement a change within our company.