E-Commerce Coordinator – Pedestrian Jobs
Who are we?
MOS is growing and we are looking for a dynamic and eCommerce coordinator.
As our e-commerce business continues to grow, we have a rare opportunity for an innovative and passionate individual who aspires to a career in fashion and online. Based at our Sydney Head Office in Surry Hills, the e-Commerce Coordinator will be responsible for supporting customer acquisition and conversion, ensuring continuous optimization to grow the e-commerce business and partnering with marketing and retail to deliver an exceptional online experience.
Discover our fashion and see why we are a growing international brand:
The main responsibilities will be:
• Ensure all online channels and digital representation are on-brand.
• Ensure online customer experience is aligned with organizational goals and focused on both customer satisfaction and business goals.
• Support marketing strategy, develop and implement digital strategy with primary focus on customer acquisition, customer retention and overall profitability.
Site management (Shopify)
• Lead the day-to-day operation of the website ensuring that site content is always accurate, up-to-date and branded.
• Daily product updates to ensure all products are displayed online accurately (in stock, custom edits, sold out, etc.), ensure products are uploaded in the most efficient manner and marketed according to highest standards.
• Assist Graphics/Marketing with administrative tasks for eDM/Marketing purposes ie reporting on stock available, products to push for that week, etc.
• Work closely with our external agencies to ensure optimal site performance, develop new initiatives and drive online excellence and effective growth of e-commerce business.
• Work alongside management and the customer service team to ensure all customer feedback is incorporated to improve the digital experience.
• Work with the Creative Director and external photo studio to organize and facilitate e-commerce photo shoots for ghost and on-body images for web use.
• Manage sample delivery and day-to-day supervision of all e-commerce photo shoots.
• Consolidate all images, classify them and name them correctly in DropBox and OneDrive.
• Regularly merchandise the site to reflect the brand’s aesthetic.
• Manage and organize online launch plans on time to ensure an effective launch.
• Create monthly reports and use the data to assess monthly business performance which should then be shared within the team.
• Upload and manage product catalog using Cin7 and multiple marketplace platforms.
• Liaise with Warehouse and Logistics team to manage stock levels online and create frequent stock adjustments as needed.
• Manage operations with our distribution center; working on new stock arriving in the warehouse, taking inventories and being aware when stock levels are low.
• Collaborate daily with our Digital Ads Manager to coordinate the marketing strategy.
• Use the reports provided by our Facebook Ads Manager and translate this information into actionable digital marketing strategies.
• Provide relevant content for our Facebook Ads Manager that will help create effective and engaging ads.
• Work with our lead designer to develop an online marketing calendar with delivery dates, available content and current inventory levels. It is important to ensure that the brand’s brand aesthetic is effectively communicated across all digital platforms.
• Help create engaging content with our team that tells the brand ethos across all digital platforms that will be used in channels such as social media, website, EDM.
• Co-manage the digital media agency, establishing and reporting on monthly KPIs
• Conduct market research on innovative and new digital media strategies and trends
• Collaborate with the in-house graphic designer on on-site enhancements and digital creation
• Manage reporting and analysis of all online activities through Google Analytics and other data tools with the aim of creating and developing recommendations and improvements.
• Have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience in managing the Shopify website.
• Solid experience in any fashion inventory back-end system (ie Cin7, Niche, etc.).
• Experience in HTML is a plus but not essential.
• Experience with Dropbox and the Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to demonstrate a track record of impressive results and how these were achieved.
• Strong initiative and ability to implement systems as needed.
• Strong ability to work independently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Proven problem identification/solving skills and business acumen
• Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
• Excellent computer skills including Excel, any Adobe program is also a bonus
• Have a “hands on” attitude in all aspects of the business, no job is too small for you if it helps us achieve the common goal.
• Contribution to the achievement of retail and online sales objectives
• Work with the Director to manage and implement continuous improvement of processes, policies and procedures.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a brief summary of why you are perfect for the position.