EXCLAIMER UNLOCKS THE VALUE AND POTENTIAL OF EMAIL SIGNING WITH AN INNOVATIVE NEW PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
Exclaimer Signature Marketing Cloud is a comprehensive new product that will allow customers to unlock the marketing potential of their email signatures. In a world first, the product also allows customers to quantify the monetary value of e-signature campaigns using the new Equivalent Advertising Value (EAV) metric.
Additionally, Exclaimer is launching two Power Ups, a brand new email signature management concept that will allow customers to drag and drop survey links and embed calendar booking options into email templates. email signature.
Exclaimer seeks to unlock the untapped value of email signatures
Exclaimer Signature Marketing Cloud represents a real change for Exclaimer. It aims to unlock the true potential of email signatures as a marketing channel, articulating real value for CMOs and marketing budget holders with features such as:
- Signature Engagement Analytics Dashboard – allowing customers to see a real-time view of key performance metrics for their signatures: signature views, ad clicks, equivalent ad value (and therefore ROI), popular send times/days, key recipient domains, best performing signatures and more. In short, it’s the ultimate view of an organization’s marketing campaigns across its entire messaging space.
- Signature Usage Analysis Dashboard – showing customers how their organization uses its email signatures across the enterprise. Powerful analytics show mailboxes under management, old patterns needing attention, send rates, peak times and more.
- Campaign Banner Rotator – randomly scroll through different email signature campaigns from individuals/groups to ensure freshness.
- Campaign Date Control Center – calibrate the stop and start dates of time-limited campaigns and the intervals between them.
- User Details Editor – ensure the accuracy of individual user data in their email signatures in real time with minimal administration. This allows individuals to extend the addition of richer data such as working days/hours and gender pronouns to the entire workforce and keep them up to date while potentially saving hundreds hours compared to traditional methods.
Data from Exclaimer suggests that email signature marketing can improve efficiency, acting as a more cost-effective method than other digital marketing channels. EAV (equivalent advertising value) is a metric unique to email signature management that quantifies the value of advertising and messages placed in the email signatures of outbound business emails from a organization.
Exclaimer is also launching two new Power Ups that offer customers integrated miniaturized tools to boost customer engagement. These are simple “drag and drop” functionality; simply drag them onto an email signature template and associate them with an employee group or ruleset, to improve customer satisfaction and NPS score, and to book appointments. Power Ups can be used alone or in combination for more efficient use of signature space.
Exclaimer Signature Comments Power Up
- A built-in drag and drop feature that allows embedding customer feedback buttons into an email signature.
- Enables marketers and customer service managers to measure CSAT and NPS with the click of a button, from the emails their employees are already sending to customers and prospects.
- Displays critical sales and marketing information in real time to achieve customer retention goals.
Powering Up Exclaimer Signed Appointments
- A drag-and-drop appointment setting placed in an email signature, allowing you to automatically add “book an appointment with me” features, without the need for a third-party calendar system.
- A super easy setup that generates booking links for your organization – these links can also be shared outside of the signature, providing even greater value.
- Enables customers to drive direct customer engagement with vendors and processes and optimizes customer participation in events.
Exclaimer is announcing this revised product portfolio alongside new brand positioning, centered on the idea of ”turning every end into a valuable new beginning”, with the signature at the end of every email offering businesses the ability to optimize personal interactions and create great customer experiences.
Exclaimer’s growth trajectory
Exclaimer has always been the world leader in the development of electronic signature solutions. Over the past three years, Exclaimer has doubled its global user base and is now on a mission to redefine the email signature category, unlocking the potential of personal emails and interaction. to make email signatures a new marketing channel.
As part of this global growth strategy, Exclaimer acquired Periodic in January 2022major player in the diary and appointment scheduling market based in Bloomington, Indiana, UNITED STATES. This agreement allows Exclaimer to enhance its offering with additional integrated functionality in the form of a simplified booking option that customers can use in their e-signatures.
This news came on the heels of the appointment of Marco Costa as CEO of the company in October 2021. Marco joined Exclaimer from Talkdesk, where he served as COO International, leading the strategy and execution of all of Talkdesk’s international activities. During his tenure at Talkdesk, Marco grew the global team from 50 to 1,200 people and helped increase the value of the organization from $300 million to end $10 billion.
Speaking on today’s announcement, Marco Costa comments“Today marks a major milestone in Exclaimer’s business history. The new product portfolio and brand proposition we announced represents a step change in the global potential and untapped value of e-signature solutions.
In business, there is a lot of emphasis on the importance of first impressions, but we want to change that conversation. We believe it’s the goodbyes that are most memorable, and it’s those interactions that truly shape positive business outcomes.
Email signatures are the next marketing channel that is currently underutilized. By facilitating real-time public feedback and organizational standardization, Exclaimer’s new products can add value and competitive advantage to marketing, sales, support, HR and legal teams. We are really excited about this next phase of our global growth.”
Township of Maria Dahlqvist
VP Marketing, Exclaimer
Call: +44 (0) 7552 174905
E-mail: [email protected]
For more than 20 years, Exclaimer has provided world-class secure electronic signature solutions, helping clients build customer relationships, maintain brand integrity, and make a lasting impression within Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365 ), Google Workplace (formerly G Suite), and Microsoft Exchange.
Exclaimer enables companies to efficiently manage employee email signatures, provide consistent branding, promotions, disclaimers and compliance statements, and add surveys with a click and appointment bookings to signatures, allowing email signatures to act as a new marketing channel and significantly reduce administrative overhead.
Headquarters just outside London and with regional offices around the world, its products are used by more than 50,000 customers in more than 150 countries. Its diverse customer base includes renowned international organizations such as Sony, Mattel, Bank of America, NBC, Government of Canada, the BBC and the Oscars. It has won several awards and regularly ranks on the FT 1000 list of Europe fastest growing companies.