Salesforce Powers the Future of Commerce with New Innovations and Partnerships
selling power, [NYSE: CRM], the global leader in CRM, today announced a series of innovations and partnerships to power the future of commerce, enabling businesses to modernize their systems, develop more flexible digital strategies and connect with their customers. wherever they are.
READ ALSO: IBM and Salesforce form AI partnership
“Consumers today expect retailers to offer their products anytime, anywhere, and this is transforming the shopping experience,” said Lidiane Jones, EVP & GM, Salesforce Digital Experiences. “With 25% of purchases expected to take place beyond a retailer or brand’s website, app or physical store by next year, businesses need to quickly adapt and embrace emerging channels to provide their customers with more purchasing options and greater flexibility.”
These new innovations and partnerships combine the power and flexibility of the Salesforce platform with a broad ecosystem, so retailers can create fast, connected, and highly personalized shopping experiences. Today’s announcements include:
New integrations that future-proof the shopping experience through flexible innovation:
With the proliferation of new channels, retailers must adapt quickly to meet customers where and how they want to shop. With Salesforce, retailers can create shopping experiences that best meet customer needs and expectations, today and tomorrow. Integrations announced today include:
- PayPal at checkout for Salesforce Payments: By adding PayPal to their payment experience with a simple click-based setup, brands using Salesforce Payments now have even more options to reduce payment friction and drive sales.
- Salesforce Commerce for B2B Wholesale: Built on Commerce Cloud by ISV partner XCentium, this digital portal for wholesale apparel and fashion businesses supports pre-season ordering, in-season replenishment, and fully automated interactions between freelancer teams. service and sales.
Digital intelligence delivers personalized marketing and sales experiences:
In a world without cookies, digital professionals need intelligence in their data to personalize experiences and optimize business growth. New features in Datorama and Tableau help businesses connect and visualize data from their cross-channel marketing campaigns with customer order data from Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Amazon, providing real-time insights and analytics that optimize relationships, ROI and revenue.
Salesforce Social Commerce for China with Alibaba:
First announced in September and now generally available, this platform supports e-commerce on China-specific channels, including social media and .CN websites. Salesforce Social Commerce, hosted by Alibaba Cloud, provides retailers with the tools they need to evolve with China’s ever-growing commerce ecosystem and easily integrates with digital commerce systems such as Tableau, DingTalk, ERP from the retailer, WHO, etc.
Salesforce customers deliver dynamic commerce experiences:
“Our relationship with Salesforce has been instrumental in our digital transformation strategy. Build-A-Bear is a high-engagement brand, and we believe in delivering personalized and interactive experiences to our buyers across all channels,” said Ed Poppe, vice president of CRM. and performance marketing at Build-A-Bear. “With Datorama, we are able to gain actionable insights into all of our marketing activities and effectively connect it to customer purchases in Commerce Cloud. With these two complementary solutions, we have the digital intelligence to optimize customer experiences. .”
“Claire’s is committed to making interactions seamless, consistent and personalized for our digital and in-person shoppers,” said Jan Steck, senior vice president of global e-commerce and digital marketing at Claire’s. “With the launch of our new order management system, online shopping, in-store pickup and click-through offers tracking and same-day pickup powered by Salesforce, we continue to deliver streamlined omnichannel customer experiences that s ‘align with Claire’s vision and meet buyer expectations.”
- Learn more about the future of commerce here.
- PayPal at checkout for Salesforce Payments will be generally available in February 2022.
- Salesforce Commerce for B2B wholesale will be generally available in January 2022.
- Learn more about Salesforce Social Commerce here.
- To learn more about the Amazon seller, go here.
- The Datorama connector for the Salesforce OMS order management system is generally available today.
- Datorama Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central connectors are generally available today.
- Datorama’s e-commerce data model is generally available today.
- Tableau Connector for Commerce Cloud is generally available today.
RELATED ARTICLE: Salesforce data reveals record $62 billion in digital sales in Cyber Week 2021 in the US
ⓒ 2021 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.