SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP investigates Aditxt, Inc. |

NEW YORK, December 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – WeissLaw LLP investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Aditxt, Inc. (“Aditxt” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ADTX), in connection with the proposed merger of the Company with AiPharma Global Holdings LLC (“AiPharma”). Pursuant to the share exchange agreement, the Company will first acquire 9.5% of the issued and outstanding interests in AiPharma in exchange for the issuance of approximately 4.8 million common shares of Aditxt and a cash payment of $ 250,000. Aditxt would then acquire the remaining 90.5% of the issued and outstanding interests in AiPharma in exchange for the issuance of approximately 39.9 million ordinary shares of Aditxt and a cash payment of $ 250,000 during a secondary fence.

If you have Aditxt shares and would like to discuss this survey or if you have any questions about this notice or your rights or interests, visit our website:

https://www.weisslaw.co/news-and-cases/adtx

Or please contact:

Joshua Rubin, Esq.

WeissLaw LLP

305 Broadway, 7e Stage

New York, NY 10007

(212) 682-3025

(888) 593-4771

[email protected]

WeissLaw LLP reviews whether (i) Aditxt’s board of directors acted in the best interests of the shareholders of the Company in accepting the proposed transaction, and (ii) all information regarding the sale process and the valuation of the transaction will be fully and fairly disclosed.

WeissLaw LLP has litigated hundreds of class and derivative shareholder actions for breach of corporate and fiduciary obligations. We have recovered over $ 1 billion from defrauded clients and obtained significant corporate governance relief in many of these cases. If you have information or want legal advice regarding possible corporate wrongdoing (including insider trading, waste of company assets, accounting fraud or misleading information), fraud consumers (including false advertising, defective products, or other deceptive marketing practices), or violations of antitrust laws, please email us at [email protected]

View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-weisslaw-llp-investigates-aditxt-inc-301451676.html

SOURCE WeissLaw LLP


Source link

Comments are closed.